Who We Are
- Strengthening Christ in us: We are open to new things. Delta recognizes that while the Good News of Jesus Christ doesn't change, the way we worship and share that Good News needs to keep up with the times. We continue to seek out and respond to the new things God is doing in our midst.
- Sunday morning Worship at 10:00 am each week is informal. Its focus is God as we offer our thanks and praise. Our sanctuary has 3 large screens and projectors which are used throughout the worship service. We use drama and video at various times. Communion is open to all who claim the name of Christ. On occasion worship is enriched by two choirs: Bellievers (hand bells) and Celebration Choir (adults).
- Adult education is offered in a variety of formats at a variety of times throughout the year.
- Sharing Christ among us: We are caring. Delta is a growing church with a family feel. We are intentional about getting to know one another personally. Led by the Deacons, we care and support each other as a family. We share a fellowship meal following worship once a month. We are also part of a larger family: the Presbyterian Church USA.
- Showing Christ around us: We are touching lives for Christ. We provide financial support to a number of missions locally, nationally, and internationally.